The Harbinger and the Fountain
A parcel of land just outside of the village of Hoffarth that was deeded to the Kenslington family in 1311 by the Catholic Church and the King of England. The deed was found in the safe in Lord Wadsworth Kenslington’s office at his estate. Kenslington was approached by a man, Lord Henry Tavlin, to purchase the land but Kenslington refused to sell.
The ruins of an old church reside on the property. A burrowing mass of spirits heading South toward London was found to originate here. A honeycomb of crypts and tombs were seen by Yada under the church itself.